Hart’s Food & Events LTD is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected and all data held by us is processed in accordance with the Data Protection Regulations.
This policy describes how personal data may be collected, handled and stored to meet with our Company’s Data Protection obligations and to comply with the law.
This Policy is effective from May 2018 and will be reviewed by May 2019 at the latest.
What Information We Collect
From the Website Enquiry Form and Direct E Mail Enquiry:
To enable us to process your enquiry accurately and effectively by completing the On-Line Enquiry Form we do collect the following data:
- E Mail
- Telephone Number
- Information relating to your enquiry, including venue, number of guests and services required
How We Process The Information Collected
The data gathered from an enquiry is used to help us to provide you with good customer service and to ensure that your enquiry is handled professionally with all information requested.
- We will respond to all enquiries received sending relevant information to answer all questions.
- We will confirm receipt of initial enquiry information sent to you.
Confirmed Contracted Booking
- We will store and hold all information relevant to your booking securely both in paper based format and electronically. Our main point of communication will be via e mail unless we have agreed an alternative method.
Controlling Personal Data
- You will not be subscribed to a mailing list.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties.
- We do not pass on any information regarding bookings or clients.
- Any requests for additional services or quotes will be directed to Hart’s Food & Events and we will not pass on client details to external suppliers.
Your Personal Data Held By Hart’s Food & Events LTD
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please e mail or write to us as soon as possible, please use either the address or e mail address below. We will promptly correct any information notified to us to be found to be incorrect.
66 North Street
E Mail Address:
What Are Cookies
“Cookies” are small files which your web browser transfers to your computer when you visit a website. Your permission is requested in order for cookies to be stored on your computer’s hard drive. If you agree to the storing of cookies a file is added and this helps to analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a site.
Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its use to your need, by gathering information about your website usage.
The main purpose of using cookies to help us provide a batter website. Cookies do not give us access to you or your computer, unless you complete our on-line enquiry form.
You can choose to accept or decline Cookies however most web browsers automatically accept cookies, you can usually modify your browser to decline cookies if you prefer.